CCSDS SCCC Turbo
Encoder and Decoder
The recommended CCSDS 131.2-B-1 standard introduces a Serial Concatenated Convolutional Code (SCCC). Main goal of this code is to allow an efficient use of available bandwidth, by allowing to select from 27 valid configurations with a wide range of constellations, block lengths and code rates.
The outstanding error correction performance of the SCCC code in combination with the high data rates makes this IP core the ideal fit for further applications where high throughput and high spectral efficiency is key for operation.
- High data rate telemetry applications
- Earth Exploration Satellite Service (EESS)
- Applications with the highest demands on forward error correction
Applications with the need for a wide range of code rates and block lengths
Standard Features the Core Supports
- Compliant with CCSDS 131.2-B-1
- Support for all 27 ACM formats
- Support for all modulation schemes (QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-APSK, 32-APSK, 64-APSK)
Learn more about
Our customers can rely on consistently high quality, guaranteed by our certified quality management.