DVB-CID (Digital Video Broadcast - Carrier Identification System) is an ETSI standard for interference prevention within digital data transmission via satellites that was first published in 2013. Its goal is the identification of interfering transmissions from other sources, in order to respond to Radio Frequency Interference (RFI).
The Creonic DVB-CID high performance modulator can be configured by a simple configuration interface and outputs a baseband signal split into real and imaginary part.
- Satellite communication
- Quality of Service Improvement
- Interference localization
Standard Features the Core Supports
- Compliant with ETSI TS 103 129 V1.1.1 (2013-05) (DVB-CID)
- Support for complete Content ID table
- Fine adjustable output gain
Baseband output with real and
Learn more about
Our customers can rely on consistently high quality, guaranteed by our certified quality management.