Generic Polar FEC Encoder and Decoder
Polar codes are a trending family of forward error correction codes currently gaining a place in the realm of digital communications, which exhibit a particularly high performance while requiring a low-complexity implementation. They were first adopted by the 3GPP 5G NR standard. Creonic has flexible Polar encoder and decoder architectures to fulfill different customer requirements.
The IP core has been demonstrated on internal conferences and shows. A FPGA demonstrator is available for customer presentations.
5G-NR Base stations (BE)
- 5G-NR User equipment (UE)
- Optical Links
- Fully customizable to any standard or new waveform
- Blocklength up to 1024 bits
- Throughput up to 100 Gbits/s
- Available for ASIC and FPGAs (Xilinx, Intel, Microchip)
Learn more about
Our customers can rely on consistently high quality, guaranteed by our certified quality management.