MMSE MIMO Detector
MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) techniques are being used more and more in recent and upcoming standards since they drastically outperform traditional SISO (Single Input Single Output) techniques in terms of maximum throughput and range. This gain results from an increased spectral efficiency, lowering the overall system costs.
A MMSE MIMO detector is an integral part of a MIMO receiver. The Creonic MMSE detector IP core offers high throughputs even on low-cost FPGAs and convinces with a low implementation complexity at the same time. Its flexibility at design-time and run-time makes it the ideal fit for all kinds of MIMP applications.
WiFi (IEEE 802.11)
- 3GPP LTE
- Powerline communication (ITU G.9963, Homeplug AV2)
- Internet access lines (G.993.5 alias G.vector with VDSL vectoring)
Further MIMO applications
Standard Features the Core Supports
- Adaptable to different transmitter/receiver antenna configurations (e.g., 2×2, 4×2 or 4×4).
- Support for different modulation schemes at run-time (QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM)
- QR decomposition included
Learn more about
Our customers can rely on consistently high quality, guaranteed by our certified quality management.