Wideband DDC IP Core
The Creonic Wideband Digital Down Converter (DDC) digitally converts the input signal at IF frequency down to baseband by multiplying input samples with sine/cosine waves generated by numerical controlled oscillators (NCO). Down converted samples are then decimated by a factor ranging from 2 to 2048 with multiplying step of 2.
The parallel architecture of the core allows for an input throughput of up to 2.4 Gsps and 600 MHz signal bandwidth, making it a perfect fit for ultra high throughput applications such as wideband DVB-S2X communication.
Wideband satellite communication
- Wideband wireless backhaul
- Wideband cable modems
Electronic surveillance applications
- Contains Numerical Controlled Oscillators, IF mixers, decimator, and halfband filters
- High input throughput of up to 2.4 Gsps
- Supported signal bandwidth of up to 600 MHz
- Tunable IF frequency from 10 to 700 MHz with a precision of at least 2 Hz.
- Spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) of at least 83 dB, filter’s passband ripple less than 0.05 dB
- Configurable decimation rate
- Accepts real input signal or complex I/Q upon request
- Memory mapped interface for configuring and retrieving status information
- Available for ASIC and FPGAs (Xilinx, Intel)
Learn more about
Our customers can rely on consistently high quality, guaranteed by our certified quality management.