CCSDS 231.0 LDPC Encoder and Decoder
The CCSDS 231.0 LDPC IP supports the LDPC coding schemes as defined by the CCSDS standard. The LDPC codes with rate 1/2, coded block lengths 128 and 512 are specially designed for telecommand applications, but the excellent error correction performance makes it an ideal fit for further applications with highest demands on forward error correction.
- Telecommand communication
- Free space optical (FSO) communication
- Further applications with the highest demands on forward error correction
Standard Features supported by the Core
- Unterstützung für Coderate 1/2
- Uncodierte Blocklänge von 64 und 256 Bit
- Konform mit “TC Synchronisation and Channel Coding, Recommended Standard, CCSDS 231.0-B-3, Blue Book, September 2017”.
- Gains of up to 3 dB compared to Viterbi decoders
- Low-power and low-complexity design
- Layered LDPC decoder architecture, for convergence behavior that is twice as fast as non-layered LDPC decoders
- Early stopping criterion for iterative LDPC decoder, saving a considerable amount of energy
- Optional fixed number of iterations for fixed latency of blocks with the same code rate and block length
- Configurable amount of LDPC decoding iterations for trading-off throughput and error correction performance
- Collection of statistic information (number of iterations, decoding success, number of modified bits)
- Available for ASIC and FPGAs (Xilinx, Intel).
- Deliverable includes VHDL source code or synthesized netlist, VHDL testbench, and bit-accurate Matlab, C or C++ simulation model.
Contact us for more information!
Product InformationProduct BriefProduct Brief
- CCSDS AR4JA LDPC Encoder and Decoder
- CCSDS 231.0 LDPC Encoder and Decoder
- DOCSIS 3.1 LDPC Decoder IP-Cores (PLC / NCP / Data)
- IEEE 802.11n/ac/ax (WiFi) LDPC Decoder and Encoder
- ATSC 3.0 LDPC/BCH Decoder
- DVB-S2X BCH and LDPC Decoder
- IEEE 802.11ad (WiGig 60GHz) LDPC Decoder
- DVB-S2X Wideband BCH and LDPC Decoder
- 1 Gbit/s LDPC Decoder and Encoder (WiMedia UWB)
- DVB-S2 BCH and LDPC Decoder and Encoder
- GEO-Mobile Radio (GMR) LDPC Decoder
- DVB-C2 BCH and LDPC Decoder
- CCSDS LDPC Encoder and Decoder
- 5G-NR LDPC Decoder
- IEEE 802.15.3c (60 GHz PHY) Multi-Gbit/s LDPC Decoder