4G LTE/LTE-A Turbo Decoder
LTE and LTE Advanced (LTE-A) are the mobile broadband standard of the 4th generation. Current LTE installtion provides data rates of up to 300 Mbit/s. LTE-A increases the throughput to up to 1 Gbit/s.
Creonic’s LTE/LTE-A IP Core is an advanced, customer-proven implementation of the standardized 3GPP turbo code.
LTE/LTE-A modem chipset for base station (BS) or user equipment (UE)
- Applications with the highest demands on forward error correction
Applications with the need for a wide range of code rates and block lengths
Standard Features the Core Supports
- Support for 3GPP Release 8 LTE turbo decoding
- Support for 3GPP Release 10 LTE Advanced turbo decoding
- Support for codeword CRC and up to four transport block CRCs
- Soft information output available
- Throughputs of up to 1 Gbit/s.
- Unique latency free, on-the-fly CRC checking
- Outstanding communications performance for high code rates with HARQ based on a unique technology.
- Design-time configuration of input quantization
- Configurable amount of turbo decoder iterations for trading-off throughput and error correction performance
- Available for ASIC and FPGAs (Xilinx, Intel)
- Deliverable includes VHDL source code or synthesized netlist, VHDL testbench, and bit-accurate Matlab, C or C++ simulation model
Learn more about
Our customers can rely on consistently high quality, guaranteed by our certified quality management.