DVB-RCS2 Multi-Carrier Receiver
DVB-RCS2 (Digital Video Broadcast – Second Generation DVB Interactive Satellite System) is the latest ETSI standard of the second generation for digital data transmission via satellites.The Creonic DVB-RCS2 Multi-Carrier Receiver IP core supports multiple frequency time domain multiple access (MF-TDMA), performs all tasks of an DVB-RCS2 receiver including carriers separation, baseband conversion, demodulation, and turbo decoding. It can process intermediate frequency (IF) real signal with center IF frequencies between 0 and 100 MHz.
The Creonic turbo decoder is included in the receiver to provide users with Frame PDUs at the output.
Satellite communication (Digital Video Broadcasting, Interactive Services, Professional Services, News Gathering)
Standard Features the Core Supports
- Compliant with ETSI EN 301 545-2 (DVB-RCS2)
- Support for Linear Modulation Bursts of Table A-1
- Optional support for Spread-spectrum Linear Modulation Burst waveforms of Table A-2
- Support for BPSK, QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-QAM
- Supports real, intermediate frequency signal at input
- Supports 32 carriers at aggregate symbol rate of 50 MSymbols/s, sample rate of 200 MSamples/s
- Supports symbol rate per carrier from 200 kSymbols/s to 12.5 MSymbols/s at an input rate of 200 MSamples/s
Learn more about
Our customers can rely on consistently high quality, guaranteed by our certified quality management.